Please check the following
If the application does not appear on the SSO App screen
- No member/group assignment has been made to the application.
Please make sure that the member you are trying to check the operation of is assigned to the application.
When the Service Provider (SP) error screen is displayed
- The SP has determined that there is some deficiency in SAML communication. Please check for the following and modify the settings as necessary.
- The SP manual may describe troubleshooting during SSO.
- The cause may be described in the message (error message) on the SP error screen. Please check it against the SP manual.
- On the SP side, detailed error information may be described in the form of “authentication log” or “SSO log”. Please check it against the SP manual.
If the SP error screen appears only for some users (members)
- If you are not using JIT provisioning, it is possible that the information of the user attempting to log in is not registered with SP.
Please check if the user who is trying to log in can directly log into the SP.
- If you are using JIT provisioning, it is possible that the attributes provided by YubiOn Portal are not accepted by the SP side.
Please refer to the Attribute settings and Member Property settings used in Attributes to confirm that the expected attributes are provided.
Please refer to the SP manual for the required attributes.